Jo Todd, the contestants of Season 8 Married At First Sight (MAFS) 2021, has grabbed the attention of the viewers. The gorgeous blonde girl is all set to marry a luxury car dealer James Susler. According to the report in Daily Mail, Jo Todd is a hairdresser based in Melbourne including the mother of three.
Moreover, We can see the trailer of the MAFS Season 8 on the internet. The highly anticipated show has already chosen its contestants. Mainly, the audience is eagerly waiting for season 8 MAFS to broadcast on channel 9 as always.
Let’s jump straight into ten facts. Continue reading this informative article.
Quick Facts: Jo Todd: 10 Facts On MAFS Australia Cast
Love is coming, February on @Channel9 ❤️ #MAFS pic.twitter.com/tT13kOtPJr
— Married At First Sight (@MarriedAU) January 13, 2021
10 Facts on Jo Todd
- How old is Jo Todd? Well, Jo Todd’s date and year of birth are secretive at the moment. Her age will be updated once the information is available on the internet.
- Where is Jo Todd from? As per our research, Jo Todd is from Melbourne, Australia.
- If we take a look at her pictures or profile, Jo Todd seems to be quite tall in stature. However, her height and body weight is yet to update on the internet.
- The beautiful lady Jo Todd is a hairdresser. She definitely has earned good fortune from her current job.
- As stated above, Jo Todd holds an Australian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
- She seems to be active on Instagram, according to the public source. Unfortunately, her social media outlets are unavailable.
- The gorgeous lady Jo’s personal life is private as of now. Therefore, her parent’s details are missing from the records.
- According to the public source, Jo and her partner, James Susler have already filmed their wedding ceremony.
- The latest bride Jo Todd has at least 5 tattoos on her body. It looks like she is a fan of tattoos.
- Lastly, Jo Todd is a highly qualified personality.