Jocelyn Adams is the daughter of Denise Bidot. Her mother is a top plus-size model and a really aspiring personality in the modeling industry. She was also the first plus-size model to ramp walk in New York Fashion Show.
Jocelyn, on the other hand, is still a kid and yet to make an identity out of her mother’s shadow. She has appeared alongside her mother in multiple episodes of Curvy Girls and also walked on a Fashion Ramp alongside her mom.
|Parents||Denise Bidot and Gregory Vrecenak|
10 Facts To know about Jocelyn Adams
- Jocelyn Adams was born in the US from around 2009 – 2010. Her precise birthday is still being investigated by our sources.
- As of 2020, she is known to be at a young age of 12. She has a lot more room to grow into an aspiring lady like her mom.
- Jocelyn is currently living with her mom Denise Bidot. Her dad Gregory Vrecenak was her mother’s first husband. They were married in 2005.
- Her grandmother’s name is Danphe Bidot. Jocelyn and her mom are very close to her grandmother and still look up to her as a mother figure.
- Her mom Jocelyn is currently known to be dating the famous rapper, Lil Wayne. She has made it official through her Instagram post.
- How old tall is She? There hasn’t been finite data on her physical attributes, but by appearance, Jocelyn can be standing at an estimated height of 4 feet.
- Talking about her relationship status, Jocelyn is still a minor child on legal terms. Thus, there will not be news about her dating life until she turns 18.
- Jocelyn does not have a net worth estimation of her own. However, her mom is estimated to be an owner of $1.2 Million USD according to Walikali.
- She has very little personal dedicated information on her mom’s Wikipedia page.
- Jocelyn isn’t on social media but can occasionally be seen in her mom’s Instagram posts.