John Bravata is an American federal prisoner. He is known for running the fraud of Billionaire Boys Club (BBC).
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Wife||Shari A. Bravata|
In 2013, John was sentenced 20 years of prison for his crime. He is currently serving in the Terra Haute prison.
Furthermore, the whole story is portrayed in the new documentary “American Greed: Biggest Cons”.
10 Facts on John Bravata
- John Bravata is a federal prisoner. He is also the founder of the fraud company Billionaire Boys Club (BBC). Likewise, his age is 51 years old.
- From 2006-2009, John collected money from people and promised real estate investment. However, Bravata spent the money on buying luxurious goods for himself.
- John ran the company along with his son Antonio Bravata and friend Richard Trabulsy. Apart from this, he was also appointed as a police officer in Michigan.
- The con-artists collected more than $50 million dollars from nearly 500 investors. Moreover, he was reported to buy himself a Ferrari, Manson, and expensive jewellery.
- On March of 2013, Bravata was found guilty of running a Ponzi Scheme. Likewise, he was also convicted for committing around 14 wire fraud.
- John was sentenced 20 years in jail for his crime. According to the latest update, he is currently serving in Terra Haute, Ind. Similarly, he may be released around October 2028.
- Bravata is married to his wife, Shari A. Bravata. In fact, she was also reported to have supported her husband’s crime. Moreover, their son was recently released after serving 4 years in prison.
- As for now, there is no Wikipedia page under the name John Bravata. Likewise, information about his parents and other family members are off the web.
- The prisoner stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Similarly, he has a big build body. In addition, he has brown eyes and black hair.
- Due to privacy policies, John’s personal status is currently hidden. Furthermore, he is absent from Instagram and Twitter.