Jorge Soler is a professional baseball player playing as an Outfielder. He currently plays for the American baseball team, Kansas City Royals.
Born as Jorge Carlos Soler Castillo in Cuba, Jorge is a power-hitting outfielder and plays right field. In 2010, he played for the Cuban national baseball team in World Junior Baseball Championship. Cuba was awarded the bronze medal in the championship.
Quick Facts: Jorge Soler
|Birthday||February 25, 1992|
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Jorge Soler Sr.|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
10 Facts About Jorge Soler
- Jorge Soler was born on February 25, 1992, in Havana, Cuna, making him age 28 as of now.
- Jorge Soler stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches or 1.93 m and weighs 98 kg or 215 lbs.
- As per Players Wiki, Jorge Soler reportedly has a salary of $4 million annually. Since 2012, he had total career earnings of $30 million. Considering this massive salary, he has secured a net worth of over $3 million.
- Soler is currently in a married relationship with his wife Leydis Serrano. He is also the father of one son Jorley and recently welcomed another child.
- Amassing over 145k followers on his verified Instagram account, Jorge posts pictures from time to time. He also has a verified Twitter account with over 104.2k followers. He is pretty active on both of his social media.
- For his recognition as a baseball player, Jorge has got a Wikipedia page of his own.
- Jorge was born to his father Jorge Soler Sr. However, other details regarding his parents are not available.
- Likewise, Jorge represented Cuba at the Under-18 Baseball World Cup in 2010.
- Deciding to pursue his career in Major League Baseball in America, Soler left Cuba in 2011. It wasn’t till 2014 that he made his MLB debut. He played for Chicago Cubs till 2016 and was traded to Kansas City Royals.
- Notably, Jorge Soler was one of the few major league players who hit a home run in his first game.