Jovana Stevic is a professional Serbia female actress as well as a producer. Unlike others, she had no experience in acting in her early life but she always was in the TV industry. She worked for 10 years as an author, a journalist, and a presenter on national TV channels.
Not until in late 2012, she made her very first debut in the Serbian movie “Montevideo, God Bless You”. Due to her extraordinary performance, she also got a lead role in two Siberian TV series “My Father’s Killers” (2016 -) and “Black Sun” (2017 – ).
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Education||Mass Media Management and Journalism, Acting|
10 Facts on Jovana Stevic:
- Jovana Stevic is a 35-year-old multitalented actress and a producer born in Serbia. She was born in the year 1985, in Belgrade, Serbia but her exact birthdate is still a mystery.
- She currently possesses two University degrees. She has one in Mass Media Management and Journalism. The other one is in Theatre and Dramatical Arts.
- From her Instagram, it is clear that she has a boyfriend or a husband. However, his identity is not revealed for privacy reasons.
- Moving on to her family, our reporters are still working on getting the information on her parents and her family origins.
- Apparantly, she does not own her Wiki page. But, sites like IMDB and Stage32 has recently updated her biography.
- She has long black hair and brown eyes which suits her perfectly with a height of 5 feet and 5 inches.
- We have confirmed her nationality to be Serbian. However, her ethnicity is mixed.
- Jovana has a slim glamorous body but her current body weight is not confirmed. There are no public reports of her dress size.
- Jovana Stevic is also the current General Manager of the Japanese Serbian Film Festival. She has made well use of her Media Management training.
- We can catch up on her daily activities on Instagram @jovanastevich.