Judith Waintraub is a journalist currently working at Le Figaro. As of now, she has been surrounded by controversies because of her racist remarks.
|Age||57 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
Well, Judith has been working as a reputed journalist and a reporter for a long time. In her a decade long career, she was never caught up in rumors and controversies.
However, this week of September 2020 became one of the toughest times of her career. Talking in detail, she posted a video on her official Twitter account on September 11, 2020.
In the video, a girl student wearing a hijab is teaching the methods of cooking at cheap prices. And, Judith’s comments in this video provoked Islam people.
11 septembre. https://t.co/zdOJmKyTTA
— Judith Waintraub (@jwaintraub) September 11, 2020
10 Facts On Judith Waintraub
- Judith Waintraub is a well-known French journalist. She hasn’t disclosed her religion however, her origine is French.
- The Wikipedia profile of this journalist contains her professional life achievements in detail. However, you can also read our article to known fast facts about her.
- As she was born in the year 1963, she is currently 57 years old. Even at this age, she is quite energetic.
- Lately, she has been in the news for a Twitter controversy. On September 11, 2020, she tweeted a video of a girl explaining how to cook at a low price. Unfortunately, her comments provoked people from Islam.
- Also, she has been getting death threats from a Twitter account relating attack against Charlie Hebdo. Thus, public figures came in support of Judith.
- She is probably married. But, the details of her husband is unknown.
- Moreover, she hasn’t disclosed her net worth on public platforms.
- On her verified Twitter account, she has over 80 thousand followers. She frequently tweets about the ongoing events in the country.
- However, Judith isn’t active on Instagram.
- Judith works as a journalist and reporter for Le Figaro, a French Magazine.