Katelyn Causey is a European actress famous for her work in movies “Fifty Shades of Black” and “At the End of the Tunnel”.
Katelyn Causey has also worked in television series, as a body double in an episode of “Bosch”, as a Nanny in “Life in Pieces” and as a lead role, Lyndzee in “Tattoo Nightmares”. Katelyn is famous but she likes keeping her personal life private and apart from her career.
|Birthday||1 January 1993|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$11 Million|
Check out our comedy Christmas skit! Merry Christmas!
O Holy Shite https://t.co/RFgBansjpV via @YouTube pic.twitter.com/HkjTrov5KY
— Katelyn Causey (@Katelyncausey) December 25, 2019
10 Facts on Katelyn Causey
- Katelyn Causey (born on January 1, 1993) is a European actress. She is known for her work on the movie “Fifty Shades of Black”.
- Katelyn Causey is famous as an actress and she is 27 years old. Her bio is still not available on wiki pages.
- She is a white girl born in a European country but there is no information on her parents or siblings. Similarly, none about her relationship status.
- The actress has access to social sites like Twitter (2,059 Followers) and Facebook page(382 Followers) but she seems less expressive on the internet.
- Katelyn has done a course on Soap Opera in TVI School in Sherman Oaks, CA, and Improv in Groundlings Theatre and School.
- Later, she played a lead role in the movie “A Gothic Tale” as Eliza in 2008 and she was praised for her work both by fans and her crew.
- Katelyn got a chance to play in the hit movie “The Birth of Zen” in 2015 and achieved the fame of her life.
- In the later years, she again showed up in the movies “Fifty Shades of Black (2016)” and “At The End Of The Tunnel (2017)”.
- The net worth of the actress is estimated at $11 Million including earnings from the movies she worked on.
- Katelyn has worked with other famous actors like Marlon Wayans, Mike Epps, Kali Hawk, King Bach, and many more.