Kay Aston is an actor and writer from America who is famous for her work in several movies including The Affair (2018) and First Day Back (2019).
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Profession||Actress and Writer|
|Parents||Tim and Jamie|
|Net Worth||$3 million USD|
|Education||Gustavus Adolphus College|
Kay was born and raised in the United States. She belongs to a huge family of seven members. Her father Tim is a lawyer and her mother Jamie works as a respiratory therapist. Furthermore, she has four sisters and she is the middle one of her parent’s five daughters.
Aston has done a bachelor’s in Theatre from Gustavus Adolphus College. Furthermore, she also studied at Cal State Fullerton where she got a degree in acting. In there, she studied under Svetlana Efimova.
10 facts about Kay Aston
- Kay Aston was born in the late 80s and she is from the United States.
- As of 2020, her age lies somewhere in the late 20s and early 30s, the exact birthplace, and birthdate is not out on the web yet.
- She was brought up in Fairfield, Iowa by her parents Tim and Jamie alongside five sibling sisters.
- Kay holds as American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group, and she follows Christianity as her religion.
- Aston has a good physique with a decent height standing 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- To date, there is no dedicated Wikipedia page of Aston, but her information is available easily on the web.
- As per the sources, Kay has a whopping net worth of $3 million USD.
- Kay might have a boyfriend, but the information about her love life is still under the limelight.
- Her Instagram bio explains herself as a writer, actor, and a coach who is here to do a lot for the world.
- Aston is available on various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter through which she communicates with her fans.