Kim Brunhuber is a Canadian Journalist and Author. He formerly worked as an anchor at CNN News.
|Age||30-35 years old|
|Background||Mixed Cameronian and White South African Descent|
|Profession||Journalist and writer|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Kim was born and raised in Montreal, Quebec. He grew up in a Canadian family alongside his siblings. As he grew, he improved his learning abilities with novels and books. At some point, he also found a writer in himself.
Kim wrote the Novel named Kameleon Man. The book was published by the journalist during his early career. Yet, the book got a lot of attention for its contents. Moreover, the book was also given the Relit Award for the amazing storyline.
Talking about his journalism career, he is currently a senior journalist for CBS News Network. He worked in CBS for about a few years.
10 Facts About Kim Brunhuber
- Kim Brunhuber (born in the 1980s) is a Canadian journalist. He is also the writer of Kameleon Man.
- His age is not exactly mentioned. Yet, he seems to be in his 30s.
- His height is also not on board. However, he stands at a quite perfect height and physical features.
- Moving on, his net worth is under review as of now. Also, his salary is not revealed.
- Talking about his family, his parents are of South African and Cameroon descents. Their names are not on board.
- Moving on, his dating life is quite secretive. He is probably single or dating someone special.
- According to his Wikipedia page, he is currently working with Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Kim completed his studies from a Canadian university. Yet, the name is not mentioned in his Wikipedia page.
- Talking about his social media, he is currently available in Twitter. Yet, he doesn’t like to upload many photos and videos.
- Lastly, he is not available in Instagram. Also, his videos are mainly uploaded in the CBC news official youtube channel.