Kimi Alexander is an actress born in Canada. She is known for her works in films and TV series such as Charmed, My Husband’s Deadly Past, Tribal, and A Dog’s Way Home, to mention a few.
She has been acting for a long time now and has also performed in various theatres. She also majored in theatre when she was in college. Kimi is currently in a relationship and seems to be living a happy life.
|Age||20-25 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Education||University of Winnipeg|
10 Facts on Kimi Alexander
- Kimi Alexander was born and raised in Ontario, Canada. Although she has not revealed her exact birth date yet, she seems to be in her 20s.
- She graduated with a BA Degree from the University of Winnipeg. She was a theatre major.
- Her Instagram account is under the username “kimi_alexander and she has 3.8K followers and more than a hundred posts so far. She has also linked her IMDb profile on the bio.
- She made her on-screen debut in 2014. She played the role of Penny in the short film titled “The Leviathan Project”.
- The actress grew up playing various sports, mostly at a competitive level. She played sports such as figure skating, squash, and badminton as well.
- So far, she has worked in movies, short films, and TV series like The Followers, Arrow, Volition, The Night Girls, and many more.
- Kimi Alexander’s boyfriend’s name is Trevor Dale. She often posts pictures with him on her Instagram account and they seem to be very happy together.
- She has an official website where she has uploaded her bio, acting reels, pictures, and her resume as well. You can contact her through this website.
- She joined Twitter in February 2013 and has 213 followers currently. She also has a TikTok account “kimialexander” with 16.5K followers so far.
- She will be appearing in the movie The Deep Web and the TV series The Bentayman Xperience. Both of these productions will be released later in 2020.