Lilac Jackson is a British child actress. She is known for portraying the character of Charlotte Kendrick in the series, “Deadwater Fell”. The girl possesses amazing acting and dialogue delivery skills.
Jackson was born with an autoimmune disease. After 1 year of her birth, she was diagnosed with spastic diplegia cerebral palsy. Doctors guessed that she could never walk or talk and her whole life would be spent in a wheelchair.
However, Lilac proved them wrong. After her spinal surgery in 2018, the girl is living a normal life. She developed her confidence and clung in the ray of hope. The girl also did her first-ever onscreen debut in 2020.
|Age||5 years old|
|Parents||Leila and Barry|
|Siblings||Lulu and Leo|
|Education||Woodmancote Primary School|
10 Facts on Lilac Jackson
- Lilac Jackson is a child actor and model. She is famous for her debut series, “Deadwater Fell”.
- Jackson does not have a Wikipedia but has IMDb. Also, most of the new portals have her name along with a short bio.
- Lilac was born and raised in Gloucestershire, England. So, her nationality is British and her ethnic group is white.
- Jackson is only 5 years old. Her actual birthday and sun sign details are not yet available.
- Lilac is a lovely girl. She has a nice height and a perfect body for her age. Besides, her other body measures are unknown.
- Jackson has a wonderful family. Leila and Barry are her parents who are very supportive and caring.
- Lilac is blessed with two lovely siblings. She has a brother, Leo and a sister, LuLu. The three of them share an inseparable bond.
- Jackson is a smart and brave girl. She studies at Woodmancote Primary School. The kid loves to read and spend time in school.
- Lilac is a model as well as an actor. She is currently associated with Zebedee Management and has worked in “Deadwater Fell”.
- Jackson is active on Instagram. She has amassed 2.9 K fan followers on it.