Linda Elena Tovar is an American actress who is famous for appearing in the ABC Daytime soap opera, General Hospital. Linda portrayed the role of “Rosalie Martinez” in the show during its season from 2014 to 2015. She has been nominated for the “Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Performer in the Drama Series” for the role.
|Name||Linda Elena Tovar|
Besides, Linda has appeared in the CW Primetime soap opera reboot, Dynasty as well. Originally from Mexico, Linda relocated to New York and started appearing in the off-broadway series. However, she came to the attention of selectors of the 2007 movie, Spiker, which became her debut. As of 2020, she has appeared in many Tv shows and movies.
Here are a few interesting facts that you’d like to know about the actress, Linda Elena Tovar.
10 Facts on Linda Elena Tovar
- Linda Elena Tovar is an American actress best known for her guest appearance in the ABC soap opera, General Hospital.
- The actress, Linda Elena Tovar, is currently 32 years old. She was born in Mexico.
- Similarly, her birthday lies on July 30 every year and she celebrates it with her family.
- Moreover, the actress has a height of 5 feet and 4 inches. She has black hair and a pair of beautiful brown eyes.
- However, the actress has not shared anything about her boyfriend or dating status.
- Likewise, nothing much is known about her family either. They are of Mexican descent.
- Linda is available on Instagram and has more than 7000 followers on her official Instagram account.
- The actress is currently based in New York City. She moved from Mexico.
- Linda Elena Tovar was nominated for the “Primetime Emmy Award for the Oustanding Guest Performance in the Drama Series” for her role in General Hospital.
- Hence, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and a bio on IMDb as well.