Luc Coulier is an American celebrity family member who is best known for his father, Dave Coulier. His father is widely recognized for his appearance in the ABC sitcom, Full House. He is a stand-up comedian, impressionist, and television host. However, Dave used to be a pilot but decided to pursue his career as a comedian. He is still a private pilot though.
|Parents||Dave Coulier, Jayne Modean|
On the other hand, Luc Coulier is a pilot for SkyWest Airlines. Despite keeping a low profile, Luc constantly gets the spotlight due to his father. His dad is known worldwide as “Joey” for the ABC 80s sitcom, Full House. However, he focused on the comedian part afterward and became a highly successful stand up comic. Luc served as the best man at his father’s wedding. He was 23 years old at the time.
Here is everything you need to know about Luc Coulier.
10 Facts on Luc Coulier
- Luc Coulier is an American personality who is famous for being the son of actor and comedian, Dave Coulier.
- As of 2020, Luc Coulier is 30 years old. He was born and raised in the United States.
- Also, he celebrates his birthday on November 14 every year with his friends and family.
- Obviously, Luc doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But his father has a well dedicated one.
- Even though he is not a model, he has the height and body structure to be one.
- Moving on, Luc Coulier is famous for his family as he was born to a family of celebrities.
- His father, Dave Coulier is a highly acclaimed actor and comedian known for his appearance as “Joey” in the famous ABC sitcom, Full House.
- Also, his mother, Jayne Modean is a model and actress. She is known for “Spring Break.”
- Luc Coulier doesn’t have any siblings. He is the only child.
- Furthermore, Luc has a bio on Famous Birthdays and several other websites.