Mette Lysdahl is a Danish actress. She has worked in various movies and TV series such as Hitman: Absolution, The Reunion 2: The Funeral, Land of Mine, The Spiral, and many more.
She has also won several awards for her works. She started her career at a very young age and has studied and worked in various parts of the world. Mette is a married woman and aslo has a child. It seems like she is living a happy life.
|Birthday||March 11, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education||Melbourne Acting School|
10 Facts on Mette Lysdahl
- Mette Lysdahl was born on the 11th of March 1985, in Denmark. She is currently 35 years of age.
- She has been acting since she was the age of 12. But she made her big-screen debut through the short film “Klods Hans” released in 2005. Here, she played the role of Hofdame.
- She is also the writer and the director of the TV series titled “SøSafari”. This series was released in 2012.
- Mette’s Instagram account is under the username “mettelysdahl”. She currently has 35.8K followers and has shared a total of 328 posts.
- She was the winner of the Northern Light Talen Award win 2016. She has also been nominated for awards such as Maveric Movie Awards and Los Angeles Independent Film Festiva Awards.
- Her husband Ege Heckman is a film producer. They also have a child together and seem to be living a happy life.
- The talented actress has written the screenplay for “Meeting Brad” and has also worked as the production assistant for the short film “Crush”.
- Her mother’s name is Jonna Vilstrup and she is a painter. She mentions her family very often on her social media.
- She will be playing the role of Nina Hopkins in the movie Sky Sharks. This movie will be released later in 2020.
- She joined Twitter in July 2009 and currently has 6.5K followers.