Natalia Mandiola is a Chilean journalist for LaredTV and is also the girlfriend of Chilean professional karate player Rodrigo Rojas. The couple gained widespread attention from the Chilean media after appearing together on their Instagram stories.
The couple began dating in November 2020 after the journalist split with former Chilean footballer Rafael Olarra. Before dating Rojas Natalia was in a very serious relationship with Rafael with the couple even thinking of marriage but things later turned sour.
The beautiful journalist is a very active figure on social media and is seen posting pictures, stories on Instagram, and tweets via Twitter on a frequent basis.
Quick Facts: Natalia Mandiola Age And Boyfriend: Meet The Tv Presenter On Instagram
|Birthday||September 27, 1989|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts About Natalia Mandiola
- Natalia Mandiola has been dating Chilean professional Karate player Rodrigo Rojas since November 2020 and the couple seems to be enjoying a healthy relationship.
- Before dating Rodrigo, Natalia was dating Chilean footballer Rafael Olarra but the couple split in 2020.
- Journalist Natallia Mandiola is very active on her Instagram and uploads pictures and videos of her and her boyfriend frequently. Her account @natimandiola has 108k followers.
- Along with Instagram, Natalia is active on Twitter as well where she mostly tweets about the news. Her account @natimandiola has 55.2k followers.
- According to her Twitter bio, Natalia Mandiola was born on September 27, 1989, and her age is exactly 31 years old.
- Natalia was born and raised in Chile and is of Chilean nationality.
- The journalist is in front of the camera and media most of the time but has kept her private life to herself and hence data about her height and weight are currently unavailable.
- As of January 2021, Natalia Mandiola is working as a journalist for LaredTV and has been a part of the company for quite a while.
- Along with being a journalist, she models for Sesabe which is a clothing line run by one of her friends.
- Although there is no news available about her net worth now, the average salary of a Chilean journalist is estimated to be around $3 thousand per month.