Nolan Gross is a popular American actor who is most famous for appearing in popular shows like Noah, Terminator Genisys, Any Day, etc. His debut came as a child actor back in the year 2011.
|Birthday||February 28, 2003|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
He had played the role of Todd in a short movie named George and the Fly. As far as we know, his last show was Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot. He appeared there as a skateboarder in 2018.
It’s now been two years that Nolan has not appeared in any show. However, we might see him appear in a big project very soon. He is still young and has a huge career in front of him to flourish.
10 Facts on Nolan Gross:
- You do not need to search for Nolan Gross’ Wikipedia as it has not been made until now. But, you surely find his important information on Famous Birthdays.
- He is popularly known as an actor who has appeared in 18 different movies as well as television series.
- Born on February 28, 2003, he is currently just 17 years of age.
- Just like any other celebrity, Nolan also loves to use Instagram. His username in this popular photo-sharing application is @nolangross.
- According to his official IMDb account, he stands at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches.
- The young guy seems to be single and is probably looking for a girlfriend currently.
- He has also been active on other social media like YouTube (3.7 thousand subscribers), Facebook (1.7 thousand likes), and on Twitter (1.3 thousand followers) too.
- Moving on to his family, Nolan has a sister.
- According to reports, he loves soccer (football) and has been supporting FC Barcelona as well as FC Bayern Munich. Don’t know who he was backing when Bayern thrashed Barca by 8:2.
- Talking more about football, he even seems to be playing for a local team whenever he is not shooting for any shows.