Ollie Bayliss is a journalist who is mostly known as a football commentator.
Ollie gained fame from his show titled The Non-League Show on the BBC Three Counties Radio. He has been working as a journalist and a commentator at the BBC Three Counties Radion since June 2012. Previously, he worked as a deputy station editor at University Radio Nottingham.
Though Bayliss did not study journalism, he is now known as one of the top football commentator and presenter in the United Kingdom.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (approx)|
The North West Counties Chairman Paul Lawler:
“It’s now almost impossible to complete the season without a change in the rules to run the competition in a different format or allow games into the Summer.
My opinion is that we should suspend the season and restart in August”. https://t.co/m978Poy7Se
— Ollie Bayliss (@Ollie_Bayliss) December 30, 2020
10 Facts On Ollie Bayliss
- Ollie Bayliss must be around 30 to 40 years of age in 2020. Though his exact birth year and age is not known, he celebrates his birthday every year on the 12th of May.
- The commentator Ollie Bayliss is yet to be featured on a wiki page.
- Speaking of his height, Ollie Bayliss looks to stand at an average height to that of the British males. However, his exact measurements of height are yet to be known.
- Ollie’s real-life partner is unknown. The journalist has never shared details of his relationship status. Talking about his professional life, his professional partner is host Luke Ashmead.
- Hardly any info on BBC Three Counties Radio host salary is known. However, Ollie must be earning some huge sum of amounts from his work as a football commentator.
- Bayliss attended the University of Nottingham and received his degree in history. He completed his graduation in the year 2011.
- Ollie was born and raised in the United Kingdom. So he belongs to British nationality.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Bayliss first started his career at University Radio Nottingham as a student radio host in the year 2008.
- Ollie landed his first show as a commentator at BBC Three Counties Radio. Currently, he is working as the presenter of the show named The Non-League Show.
- Ollie has 36.5k Twitter followers. Likewise, he is active on Instagram and Facebook as well.