Penny Ryder is an American actress and voice over artist. She is famous for her supporting role in the movie Wimbledon.
Penny Ryder started her career in the movie industry in 2004 with her debut movie Wimbledon. However, she debuted in the television industry at a very young age in the year 1964. Her first TV series was Coronation Street. She was cast in a guest role of a girl in an episode in 1964. Recently, her series like Doctors, Trauma, and Eastenders are quite famous. She frequently appears in the TV series doctors as Eileen Maynard. Lately, she was cast as Mrs. Price at the beginning of the series in 2006.
10 Facts About Penny Ryder
- Penny Ryder is an American actress and voice over artist. Most of us have heard her voice in television adds and movies as a narrator.
- Her age is not exactly known. However, it seems like she is a bit old of about 60 years old or above.
- Her height is also not on board. Looking at her recent pictures, she is probably 5 feet and a few inches tall.
- Moving on to her family, her parent’s names are not available. Also, she is quite secretive about her siblings.
- Her relationship status is also a mystery. She has not mentioned her husband’s name until now.
- She doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia page. Thus, the most common information bout her is a mystery.
- About her children, she doesn’t seem to have children. At such an old age, her children are probably grown up and living their own life.
- Penny has already worked in many television series until now. However, her fan’s favorite is the recently released series ‘Doctors’.
- Penny has already spent 56 years in the acting industry.
- Lastly, she is not available in any social media platform.