Peter Farrell Wallace is a senior Director Of the Blackstone Group. He has been working on this company for so long. In 1997, Peter Farrell Wallace joined The Blackstone Group Private Equity group as an Analyst. In January 2001, he became the associate of the Blackstone group. In the Blackstone group, he has been serving as a senior managing director.
Peter Farrell Wallace was once a principle of The Blackstone Group. After he has joined this group, he has been working for the execution of this company and he is even helping with building its corporate in Europe. He is also a Director of the Michael Company since 2013.
|Name||Peter Farrell Wallace|
|Age||48 years old|
|Parents||Elizabeth and Chris|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Wife||Jennifer Marie Breheny|
10 Facts on Peter Farrell Wallace:
- Peter Farrell Wallace’s age is 48 years old as of 2020. He has not revealed his date of birth and birthplace.
- He is the son of Chris Wallace (father) who is a famous journalist as well as an anchor of the American News Channel and Elizabeth Farrell.
- Peter Farrell Wallace has mentioned the name of his family. He is the grandson of Mike Wallace(grandfather) and Norma Kaphan(grandmother). He is loved by his uncle Peter Wallace.
- Moving on to his net worth, he has been living a good life with his family but his net worth is not known.
- About his family job, his father, uncle, his grandfather was engaged in the journalism from so long ago. They all are television broadcaster.
- Peter Farrell Wallace is married to Jennifer Marie Breheny. The couple has been living together since 2004.
- He might have children but he has not unveiled any information about her children in front of others.
- His information is not available on Wikipedia.
- Peter Farrell Wallace is not found active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- He is the director of the Blackstone Group and has been working to cooperate with this business in Europe.