Raina Macintyre is an epidemiologist who is popularly known as the head of the Biosecurity Program.
Raina is the professor of Global Biosecurity at UNSW. In addition to this, she is known for running strategic research programs that span mainly the emerging infections and pandemic, bioterrorism, mathematical modeling, and vaccinology.
Macintyre is also known as the Adjunct Professor of Arizona State University. She has been working at Arizona State University for about 5 years, starting from 2015.
Quick Facts: Raina Macintyre Wikipedia, Age: 10 Facts To Know About
|Height||5 feet 5 inches (approx)|
We must test, trace and isolate the virus, keep our distance – and do it all sooner https://t.co/TgdfVDEhN5
— Professor Raina Macintyre’s biggest fan (@MacintyreRaina) March 21, 2020
10 Facts On Raina Macintyre
- The epidemiologist Raina Macintyre is not available on the Wikipedia page yet. However, her professional details available on LinkedIn.
- Now, talking about her age, Raina Macintyre is currently 57 years of age, born in the year 1964. However, the epidemiologist has yet to reveal her birthday information.
- Speaking about her salary, Raina Macintyre has never spoken anything related to her net worth and salary. But, working as a researcher and epidemiologist, there is no doubt she is making some huge amounts.
- Raina has hardly ever shared information regarding her husband or married life. In fact, the professor has not disclosed her relationship status.
- Raina is popularly known for working at UNSW. She joined UNSW in the year 2008 and has been continuously working for about 12 years and 10 months.
- Macintyre was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka, and raised in Australia. So, she belongs to Australian nationality.
- She attended the University of Sydney and completed her Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, MBBS. She then joined The Australian National University and received her master’s in epidemiology.
- Likewise, Raina received her Ph.D. in Epidemiology from The Australian University.
- Macintyre started her career as a professor at the University of Sydney in 2000.
- Raina Macintyre is not active on social media apps but there is a fan account on Twitter. Her fan account has about 412 followers.