Rosebud Samuels-Greenbaum is the daughter of British guitarist and songwriter Peter Green. The rock band founder recently passed away on July 25, 2020.
|Parents||Jane Samuels and Peter Green|
|Net Worth||$15 million dollars|
Rosebud Samuels-Greenbaum’s mother is Jane Samuels. However, Jane and Peter are not together.
10 Facts on Rosebud Samuels-Greenbaum
- Rosebud Samuels-Greenbaum (born in 1978) is the daughter of the late Peter Green. She is the age of 42 years old. But, her birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Peter is a British singer, guitarist and songwriter. He is known as the founder of rock band Fleetwood Mac. Recently, Peter passed away at the age of 73 years old.
- Greenbaum was born and raised in England. Hence, she is a British girl by nationality. Furthermore, her ethnicity is white.
- Rosebud’s mother is Jane Samuels. Jane got married to Peter in January 1978. However, the marriage was very short-lived and the couple got divorced in 1979.
- There is no Wiki page under the name Rosebud Samuels-Greenbaum. Likewise, she rarely makes public appearances and lives a very private life.
- Samuels-Greenbaum is a graceful lady with a charming personality. She stands a decent height and weight. However, her official body measurements are off the web.
- Following her bio, Rosebud also has a half brother named Liam Firlej. However, just like his sister, Liam is a very reserved person. As a matter of fact, there is very little information about him.
- Speaking about Rosebud’s marriage, the celebrity daughter keeps details about her relationship hidden from the public. Likewise, information about her children is also not available.
- As for now, Rosebud’s personal fortune is under review. However, she shares a net worth of $15 million dollars with her father. With vast wealth, Samuels-Greenbaum must be living a luxurious life.
- As we mentioned before, Rosebud isn’t very active in the public eyes. This explains her absence from most of the social media.