Sammi Haney is a rising actress born with a disability, known for her role on the Netflix superhero drama streaming TV series Raising Dion. There, she plays the role of Esperanza, a sassy wheelchair user and best friend of the main character, Dion, portrayed by Ja’Siah Young.
Quick Facts: Sammi Haney Wikipedia And Age: How Old? Facts To Know
|Birthday||August 25, 2010|
|Parents||Matt Haney and Priscilla Haney|
Sammi was first discovered after she got featured in a New York Times article on Morgan’s Wonderland. Before being cast on the show, Raising Dion, she recorded her audition tape in her bedroom. She has garnered enormous fans and followers from the show.
10 Facts On Sammi Haney
- Sammi Haney is 10 years old by age. She was born in the year 2010 and celebrates her birthday on 25 August.
- The actress suffered from osteogenesis imperfecta type 3 since her birth. She has brittle bones and had already 19 bone fractures after her birth.
- Sammi Haney was raised by her parents Matt Haney and Priscilla Haney. Her mother Priscilla played a significant role in her upbringing.
- With the support of her parents, she launched DisabilityShirts, an online t-shirt company that provides themed clothing products for people with disabilities. You can browse through its official website.
- Sammi Haney does not have a Wikipedia profile. Nevertheless, she has a bio on the sources like IMDb.
- Sammi Haney is active on Instagram with more than 44k followers. The account is managed by her parents.
- Haney is American by nationality. However, the details regarding her ethnicity and heritage are still off the radar.
- Sammi Haney grew up with her older siblings. She is pretty close to her family, especially her sister, Sarah.
- Her father Matt has appeared on the episode on Raising Dion, playing the role of her father. Matt is also the designer of her online t-shirt.
- Sammi loves cartoon movies, real-life movies, and superhero movies and watches them on the iPad.