Serena Kerrigan is a renowned Instagram star. She is the ‘Social Production Creator’ and host of the ‘Ask Serena’ Youtube series. Serena created a brand new Instagram Live show at the start of the quarantine which immediately became The Today Show “Quarantine’s new must-watch” show.
Moreover, she is active on almost every social media platform. Serena has gained around 83K followers on her Instagram account. Furthermore, she has opened an account in TikTok as well where she has got 220K followers.
|Birthday||March 24, 1994|
|Education||Duke University, University of Sydney, Ethical Culture Fieldston School|
Who is Serena Kerrigan? Read the whole article to find more interesting and unknown facts about the gorgeous Instagram star Serena Kerrigan.
10 Facts On Serena Kerrigan
- Serena Kerrigan’s age as of 2020 is 26 years old. Similarly, she was born in the year 1994 and celebrates her birthday on March 24 every year.
- Despite being a renowned personality, her bio isn’t available on Wikipedia yet.
- Serena Kerrigan seems to be tall enough with amazing body physiques. But, she has not disclosed information related to her height and body weight.
- Talking about her relationship status, Serena is the creator of the Instagram Live dating show, “Let’s F*cking Date,” but hasn’t shared anything related to her dating life or boyfriend.
- She is an Instagram star who has gained thousands of followers on her Instagram under the username @serenakerrigan.
- Moving on, the Instagram influencer hasn’t disclosed her exact net worth. But, as a rising web star, she might have earned a fascinating amount of money.
- Serena was born and raised in New York City. Her mother is a reality TV executive and her father is a filmmaker.
- When she was a freshman in high school a boy broke her heart and made a short film about it which was listed as the best film at the high school’s festival.
- Serena graduated from Duke University and completed her schooling at Ethical Culture Fieldston School.
- According to her LinkedIn profile, she has worked as a videographer at Duke University. She has also worked as a content creator at Serena Kerrigan.