Sonia Adesara is a British doctor and co-chairperson of the Medical Women International Association. She is also famous as an activist who mainly fights for migrants right. She is also known for creating awareness for gender equality.
|Age||31 years old|
|Education||University of Nottingham|
Sonia was born and raised in London, UK. She belongs to Asian-Ugandan descents. Her parents moved to the United Kingdom for her better career. She joined the University of Nottingham for her studies. She completed her master’s in Medicine in 2014.
Talking about her career, she started working as a medical doctor for the Basingstoke Foundation Trust. Later, she joined NHS in Aug of 2014. She is still working there.
Moving on to her personal life, she is not rumored to be in any relationship for now. Some sources reveal that she is married. However, her husband’s name is not mentioned.
10 Facts About Sonia Adesara
- Sonia Adesara (born In 1989) is an English doctor and migrants rights activist. She is currently associated with the NHS as a medical doctor.
- Her age is probably 31 years old or above. Her exact birth date is not mentioned.
- She stands at a quite good height. However, the exact measurement is not on board.
- Her net worth is under review for now. It must be around $1 million or above.
- About her family, she belongs to an Asian-Ugandan family. Her parent’s names are not mentioned for now.
- She has a proper Wikipedia page for herself. Most of her information is available in the page.
- Her personal life is quite secretive though. Her relationship status is married.
- Her husband’s name is not available. Also, there is no information about their love story and children.
- She completed her studies from the University of Nottingham. She received her medical license in 2014.
- Lastly, she has around 5.7 hundred followers in her Instagram.