Sophia Beausoleil is a journalist who is recently known for working at NBC5 as a reporter. After resigning from her post as a news reporter from the channel KPRC in January 2020 she immediately joined NBCUniversal Media as a full-time employee. She worked at KPRC as a full-time employee from 2017-2020. She covers much news related to weather and many other events.
|Education||University of Missouri-Columbia|
Starting her journey of being a journalist in 2008 to date she has established herself as one of the well-known names in this field. Companies, where she has worked as a journalist, are KOMU-TV, WCIA, and KXAN. Since 2008 she has done many good things for this filed and is trying to do much more.
As a well known and famous media personality, she has achieved a huge number of well-wishers who love her a lot. Her well-wishers are wishing to know every detail about her.
10 Facts on Sophia Beausoleil:
- Sophia Beausoleil has been currently working as a news reporter for NBC5.
- Talking about her bio, it is found on LinkedIn rather than on Wikipedia.
- Her current age is currently unknown but we will find it very soon.
- Even her salary along with her net worth in 2020 seems missing right now but we will update them very soon.
- Sophia’s husband is a medical resident in Dallas. His name is yet to be revealed.
- The couple recently gave birth to a new baby boy.
- Finding her on Instagram is not that hard. Her username is @sophia_beau and she has earned nearly 1.6 thousand followers.
- Sophia Beausoleil is a journalist who has been who started her career back in the year 2008, and now, it has been more than 12 years she has been working as this profession.
- She had completed her graduation in Broadcast Journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Also, we can find her on Facebook (6900 followers) and Twitter (3800 followers).