Siala Robson is an Australian singer and songwriter. She recently presented her singing talent in the stage of The Voice Australia.
|Age||18 Years old|
|Profession||Singer and songwriter|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Siala was born and raised in Queensland, Australia. Her mother raised her single-handedly alongside her 5 siblings. She spent difficult childhood days due to economic issues. Moreover, She had a different sexual preference.
Siala Robson Gender: Boy or Girl?
Talking about her gender, she was born a female. Yet, she likes to dress as a Tomboy. Her behaviour and style are also quite like a male. She has not officially announced it. However, she is gay.
Moving on, Her audience turned out to be a mindblowing moment in the show. She was one of the fastest contestants to get 4 buzzers i.e 55 seconds. Also, she presented her self-made song ‘Other Than You’.
10 Facts About Siala Robson
- Siala Robson (born in 2002) is an Australian singer. She auditioned for The Voice Australia.
- Boy George will help the singer achieve the win in The Voice Australia. Out of all four judges, She chose to join Team George.
- Her age is only 18 years old. However, her birthdate is still not revealed.
- Her height is also not mentioned. She stands at a decent height of about 5 feet and a few inches.
- Moving on, her net worth is still under review. Also, she didn’t have any source of income for now.
- Talking about her family, she was born to an African woman. Her name is not available for now.
- She has 4 siblings. She is the oldest among all of her siblings.
- Being the elder kid of the family, she has a few responsibilities on her. It is probably the reason behind her single relationship status.
- Siala is looking forward to winning the show. Also, she has to work hard for her family.
- Lastly, she has around 6 hundred followers in Instagram.