Victor Vescovo, the co-founder plus managing partner of Insight Equity Holdings, is a private equity investor.
Furthermore, he embarked on an adventurous life journey as an undersea explorer, retired naval officer, and mountain climber.
|Birthday||February 10, 1966|
|Profession||Private Equity Investor|
|Education||Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University|
It wouldn’t be wrong to say Victor a disparate American personage after seeing his career achievements. To enlighten you, he has reached the world’s 5 oceans’ four deepest points during the 2018-2019 Five Deeps Expedition. He is apparently the first person to conquer this adventure of oceans.
10 Facts On Victor Vescovo
- Victor Vescovo is a 54-year-old private equity capitalist currently working as a Managing Partner for his co-founded firm, Insight Equity Holdings. Even at this age, he is full of vigor.
- As a matter of fact, people often wonder how much his net worth is in 2020. But, the actual amount hasn’t been brought to light until now.
- Victor was born on February 10, 1966, in Dallas, Texas. He still lives in Texas and functions professional as well as personal life.
- According to Wikipedia, he served as a Naval officer from 1993 to 2013 at the United States Navy Reserve. Moreover, he retired as an O-5 ranked Commander in 2013.
- Victor hasn’t been married to date; so, he doesn’t have a wife. However, he does have a girlfriend named Monika, whom he has been dating for 8 years.
- Coming to his family details, his father and mother have passed away. Their identity is unknown. Moreover, his sister committed suicide while suffering from depression.
- Victor isn’t available on Instagram or Twitter.
- He was acknowledged by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2019 for covering the greatest upright distance without leaving the land’s surface.
- Vescovo has climbedthe highest peak of earth, Mt. Everest.
- He has announced his plans of returning to Challenger Deep 2021.