Aaron May is a well-known chef who has been best known for owning multiple restaurants including Over Easy, Soly Sombra, The Lodge, etc. He has loved cooking since his early age and this is the reason why he is one of the top chefs in the entire world. This amazing chef had also appeared in popular reality television shows including Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, Best Thing I Ever Ate, Guys Big Bite, etc.
|Birthday||December 25, 1977|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Profession||Chef, Reality Television Star|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
He had also once appeared as a judge in Guys Grocery Games. Very recently, Charli D’Amelio and Dixie D’Amelio dissed Aaron May on social media which actually did not turn out well as they started losing followers on their TikTok account. However, he responded immediately saying that the video contained fake information about him and he has no animosity with the girls.
10 Facts on Aaron May:
- Aaron May was born to a family of foodies but we are unsure about the names of his parents and also we have no idea regarding his siblings.
- As he was born on December 25, 1977, he is currently 42 years old and will soon reach 43.
- According to Aaron’s birthday, his zodiac sign is considered to be Capricorn.
- Since he was born in Downtown, Chicago, USA, his nationality is clearly known to be American.
- According to Ncertpoint, he is a religious personality and is a great follower of Christianity.
- From that same website, we have found out that Aaron has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
- Talking about his physical body measurements, he stands at a height of 6 feet and 3 inches but we remain unknown regarding his weight and other body measurements.
- Moving on to his social media accounts, he can be found active on both Instagram (28.1 thousand followers) and Twitter (5.8 thousand followers).
- Currently, we remain completely unknown about his relationship as well as marital status.
- Also, we have no idea regarding Aaron’s educational qualification currently.