Deborah Little is best known as the wife of late American football player, Floyd Douglas Little. Her husband was suffering from cancer and sadly, died on 1 January 2021. She was living happily together with her husband in Las Vegas. They were blessed with three children.
Take a look at some of the points to know more about the Floyd Little Wife DeBorah Little.
Quick Facts: Who Is Floyd Little Wife DeBorah Little? 10 Facts On Her Age, Family And Bio
On January 1, 2021, my best friend, my father, met Jesus Christ. I cannot be more happy for him. I will miss him more than I can fathom. I was blessed to have Floyd Little as my father. I am the luckiest son in the world. https://t.co/bduj250awH
— Marc Little (@ProdigalRepub) January 2, 2021
10 Facts on DeBorah Little
- Deborah Little hasn’t disclosed her actual age. She is found to be younger than her late husband American football player, Floyd Douglas Little who was 78 years old at the time of his death.
- Talking about Deborah Little’s family, she has been blessed with three children, Marc, Kyra Little DaCosta, and Christy Little Jones. Christy Little Jones became a national speaker for marriage and relationships.
- Her son Marc Little, has shared about the death of her husband Floyd Douglas Little on Twitter. He was the luckiest son and blessed to have Floyd Douglas Little has his father.
- DeBorah Little doesn’t seem to be much active on social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- In 2011, she moved to Las Vegas together with her husband. Her husband was hired by Daryl Gross and he had a house in Las Vegas.
- Although Deborah Little’s hasn’t disclosed her actual annual salary and net worth, we can assume that she has a pretty decent income.
- DeBorah Little’s career isn’t in the limelight as her personal life, may be that is why she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page.
- DeBorah Little seemed to be pretty private person who has kept every detail of her life far from the tabloids.
- Her husband, American football player, Floyd Douglas Little sold his automobile dealerships in Denver after running it for 32 years.
- In 1975, her husband received a master’s in legal administration degree at the university of law school. He came out at the 40th position out of 140 students. He had even received an honorary doctorate degree from the university.