Simon Parke is a renowned blogger and author of this era. He has written dozens of books and numerous blogs under his name.
Simon Parke is also a motivational speaker and consultant. He has composed songs and voice-overs for his audiobook too. One can find Simon as an inspiration.
Quick Facts: Who Is Simon Parke From Britain? 10 Facts To Know About The Blogger
No messing with the waves at Splash Point, Seaford.
Only respect. pic.twitter.com/LTGkdN8yHT
— Simon Parke (@simonparke) November 17, 2020
10 Facts About Simon Parke
- At the instant, there is no Wikipedia profile for Simon Parke. One can find his personal website to understand more of his information.
- Simon Parke has not revealed his actual birthday day. However, according to the sources, Simon’s age is currently 53 years old.
- Although one can find various interviews and audiobooks about him on Youtube, Simon Parke does not hold any official Youtube account.
- The author cum blogger is active on the Twitter handle with 1.3 k supporters. However, it is quite difficult to trace him on Instagram.
- In the starting days of adulthood, Parker had written satire for TV and radio. His performance was appreciated by everyone, leading him to win the Sony radio award.
- Before blogging, Simon was a priest in the Church of England for nearly twenty years. He left his work as a priest because of his personal issues.
- Simon had faced hurdles for survival. His writings were often rejected. He earned his living in his thirties by working at supermarkets.
- Later, Parker started his passion for writing as a freelancer after being rejected multiple times. He published his book, The Beautiful Life, for the first time.
- Eventually, Parker got recognization in writing. Today, he is the proud author of more than ten books. He was also a part of White Crow Books, the shape of the Conversations series.
- Simon has also been part of various voice-overs and audiobooks with the time. Besides, he is also active in counseling works.