Willow McCarthy is a 14 years old American child actress. She became popular for her role as Matilda Wormwood in Matilda: the Musical, a stage musical based in Roald Dahl’s children’s novel. The young actress has just got her feets wet in the entertainment industry, we are sure she will have a lot of things waiting for her in the future and we wish her all the best.
She is the daughter of Andrew McCarthy. Andrew is an accomplished actor, director, and writer. He became popular for his role in St. Elmo’s Fire, Pretty in Pink, Weekend at Bernie’s, etc. Her parents got married in 2011 and had been together ever since. Her father was previously married to Carol Schneider, an actress, from 1999 to 2005.
|Parents||Dolores Rice and Andrew McCarthy|
10 Facts On Willow McCarthy
- Willow McCarthy was born in 2006, The young actress is 14 years as of 2020. She has not shared exactly when she celebrities her birthday.
- The young actress has average height and body proportions for her age, she has not shared her exact height yet.
- Willow is known for her British accent.
- She has beautiful brown hair and dazzling blue eyes.
- Dolores Rice and Andrew McCarthy are her parents. Sam McCarthy is her half-sibling.
- Willow and Theodora Silverman are best friends. Theodora is also an actress known as Ivanka from Once.
- Willow McCarthy is an American citizen
- There is not much information about Willow available on the internet as she has appeared only a few times on the screen and she is mostly known for being the daughter of Andrew McCarthy.
- Her father is also an author, he has written books like The Longest Way Home: One Man’s Quest for the Courage to Settle Down and Deer.
- Willow has 1,341 followers on her Instagram account. She has shared 7 posts as of now. Her posts include pictures of herself and her friends.